The Police Regional Office XI is preparing for the possible augmentation of its personnel to affected towns and cities following the Taal volcano eruption in the province of Batangas.
Earlier yesterday, the PRO XI accounted for its Regional Reactionary Standby Support Force (RSSF) in response to the directive of Brig. Gen. Filmore Escobal, the regional police director, on the possible deployment of personnel.
Escobal informed the men and women of the force to be ready to extend help if they are called on to serve.
The Taal volcano released ash plumes reaching 10 to 18 kilometers in the air on Sunday, Jan. 12.
Consequently, with its recent activities, the Philvocs raised the alert level to 4, which signals the imminent hazardous eruption and possible occurrence of a tsunami.
In line with this, PNP Acting Director General Archie Gamboa has already ordered the PNP units surrounding the area of Taal to be in full alert status. The Philippine National Police already sent six large trucks to help in the evacuation of affected families.
“We are one in prayers for the safety of the people in the province of Batangas and its surrounding provinces,” Escobal said.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market