The City Transport and Traffic Management Office (CTTMO) is now accepting applications for the annual pay parking subscription.
CTTMO chief Dionisio Abude said that interested car owners may fill up an application form at their office. “We cater those who wanted to pay for the parking zones good for one year. In this way, they can save more,” he said.
After registration, car owners will be given stickers, which will be honored by the parking collectors.
“Once the stickers are put in the cars, car owners will not be asked for payment as they already paid in advance,” he said.
Buses, delivery vans, delivery trucks, trucks for hire, cargo trucks and armored vans/cars can pay P5,000 as the annual subscription. For sedans/SUVs/AUVs and pick-ups, they can pay P3,000 as advance payment, while motorcycles can pay P2,000 for their annual subscription.
Dionisio said the subscription fee is only applicable to designated pay parking zones.
Meanwhile, Dionisio urged motorists to abide by the policies, as he observed that some motorcycle drivers flout the rules regarding their parking system.
“It was observed that some motorcycles are just inserted in some parking areas or in between cars,” he said, adding that they will be issued a ticket for illegal parking.
“Car owners and motorists are urged to obey the traffic rules to avoid violations, which may lead to penalties,” he added.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market