Last January 6, Krispy Kreme’s local relations officer Princess Payag gathered members of the local print and online media to sample the global doughnut brand’s latest line of products.
“Those who love our Original Glazed doughnut can now have them in many ways,” Payag said.
The famous Krispy Kreme variant now comes in OG bites, perfectly sized chomps, in a cup of 7, a bucket of 24 and 45, as well as in a pre-assorted box of 9. The OG Bites also comes in Chocolate Hazelnut flavor.
In addition, Krispy Kreme also released their Original Glazed and Chocolate Glazed flavored popcorn, a collaboration with popular popcorn brand Chef Tony’s.
- Composite teams named for COVID vaccination program
- Marawi, Lanao Sur MSMEs to benefit from Plant Tissue Lab
- READY FOR JABBING | Almost 100% of 2,300 DCPO members willing to be vaccinated
- Over 500,000 identified for the vaccination priority list
- PARADIGM SHIFT | Why Is the Organization of Islamic Cooperation Silent on China’s Treatment of Uyghur Muslims When the United States Alleges Genocide?
- PNIA primed to boost nickel sector
- Choice Mart is now on foodpanda
- Public urged: Watch out for entities using games, franchise programs
- BDO offers QR Code withdrawals from select ATMs
- Your next best roommate could be a plant