Last January 6, Krispy Kreme’s local relations officer Princess Payag gathered members of the local print and online media to sample the global doughnut brand’s latest line of products.
“Those who love our Original Glazed doughnut can now have them in many ways,” Payag said.
The famous Krispy Kreme variant now comes in OG bites, perfectly sized chomps, in a cup of 7, a bucket of 24 and 45, as well as in a pre-assorted box of 9. The OG Bites also comes in Chocolate Hazelnut flavor.
In addition, Krispy Kreme also released their Original Glazed and Chocolate Glazed flavored popcorn, a collaboration with popular popcorn brand Chef Tony’s.
- ROUGH CUTS | Bongbong-Sara tandem? Signs are unmistakable
- DMCI Homes rolls out tech upgrades for Verdon Parc project
- Ford Philippines sustains solid retail performance With 57 percent growth
- Army, Royal Brunei Armed Forces sign TOR on defense cooperation
- EO 59 bans drinking in public places
- Davao City discontinues use of face shields onboard PUJs
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Army accepting applicants to fill quota for 1,050 officers
- PSC supports ASEAN plan to add more Olympic events in SEAG
- NCCA winds down IP month