Last January 6, Krispy Kreme’s local relations officer Princess Payag gathered members of the local print and online media to sample the global doughnut brand’s latest line of products.
“Those who love our Original Glazed doughnut can now have them in many ways,” Payag said.
The famous Krispy Kreme variant now comes in OG bites, perfectly sized chomps, in a cup of 7, a bucket of 24 and 45, as well as in a pre-assorted box of 9. The OG Bites also comes in Chocolate Hazelnut flavor.
In addition, Krispy Kreme also released their Original Glazed and Chocolate Glazed flavored popcorn, a collaboration with popular popcorn brand Chef Tony’s.
Share this post:
- Security forces support Baste leading RPOC XI
- Davao City jail opens mini-library
- Optimized security
- 3 arrested for drugs, unlicensed gun at checkpoint
- The New Channel: Always looking for the next highlighting its social advocacy, Global Women Who RULE 2023
- AirAsia Philippines records 95% increase in March bookings
- CDRRMO rates quake drill response at 8 or 9
- 174 PDLs test negative in random jail drug test
- UM founder to be honored by CPAs
- Classes canceled