A fire drill was conducted in the Mati City Hall to assess the readiness of the city hall employees in case of fire and other emergencies.
Fire officials suggested for more fire drills to be conducted so as to familiarize the city employees of the fire safety protocol. Fire officials also recommended for an upgrade of the automatic fire system in all buildings within the City Hall Grounds.
They also appealed to the employees to treat fire drills like the real thing after observation that some employees opted to stay inside their offices instead of evacuating to safety.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon