A fire drill was conducted in the Mati City Hall to assess the readiness of the city hall employees in case of fire and other emergencies.
Fire officials suggested for more fire drills to be conducted so as to familiarize the city employees of the fire safety protocol. Fire officials also recommended for an upgrade of the automatic fire system in all buildings within the City Hall Grounds.
They also appealed to the employees to treat fire drills like the real thing after observation that some employees opted to stay inside their offices instead of evacuating to safety.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021