A University of Mindanao Tagum graduate placed eighth in the November 2019 Criminologist Licensure Examination with 90.05%.
Reysha Marie Parreño is the 52nd topnotcher of UM for 2019.
UM also scored a 100% passing rate compared to the 55.44% national passing rate for first time takers.
The Criminologist Licensure Examination was held in the cities of Manila, Antique, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Cotabato, Davao, General Santos, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Occidental Mindoro, Pagadian, Palawan, Pangasinan, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga with a total of 19,191 passers out of more than 40,000 registrants.
Share this post:
- Security forces support Baste leading RPOC XI
- Davao City jail opens mini-library
- Optimized security
- 3 arrested for drugs, unlicensed gun at checkpoint
- The New Channel: Always looking for the next highlighting its social advocacy, Global Women Who RULE 2023
- AirAsia Philippines records 95% increase in March bookings
- CDRRMO rates quake drill response at 8 or 9
- 174 PDLs test negative in random jail drug test
- UM founder to be honored by CPAs
- Classes canceled