Homegrown brand, Blue Lotus Hotel, intends to bring the comfort and feel of home in Davao City. This was expressed by Blue Lotus Hotel Corporation president Amparo Policarpio during its grand opening last January 5.
“We aim to make our hotel our guests’ home in Davao where they can create and bring with them fond memories,” Policarpio said during the program.
The Policarpio family is known for manufacturing and exporting their own Fuji brand weighing scale brand to Japan, New Zealand, Mauritius, and other countries.
In her speech, Policarpio takes pride in their rooms’ smart controls and features as well as their environment-friendly facilities.
The 133-room business hotel along Quimpo Boulevard also boasts of two restaurants, Laut Palace, which serves flavorful Chinese and Asian cuisines, and Sky View Bar, which affords guests a panoramic view of Davao Gulf, Samal Island, and Mt. Apo from its Sky View Bar from the hotel’s penthouse.
Policarpio also extends their support for the city’s MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, and Exhibitions) program by providing eight function rooms and a ballroom with a seating capacity of up to 400 persons.
The hotel also has wellness facilities, such as a spa, fitness center, and rooftop pool.
“The local government is grateful for the Policarpio family’s confidence in investing in the city. The opening of Blue Lotus Hotel is not just helping the tourism industry, but also adds revenue to the city’s coffers and provides job opportunities to many Dabawenyos,” said Davao City Investment and Promotions Center chief April Marie Dayap, who represented City Mayor Sarah Z. Duterte-Carpio.
Dayap was joined by other guests, including City Councilor Danilo Dayanghirang, who represented Senator Christopher Lawrence T. Go, Presidential Commission for Urban Poor commissioner Norman Baloro, former city vice mayor Bernard Al-ag, European Chamber of Commerce chair Antonio Peralta, Department of Tourism regional director Tanya Rabat Tan, and Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board chair Atty. Martin Delgra lll, in the hotel’s grand opening ceremonies.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success