A van passenger was arrested after illegal drugs were allegedly found in his possession during inspection in Sitio Licanan, Barangay, San Isidro (Lasang), Bunawan District on Sunday.
The suspect was identified as Noel Son Paladan, 42, a resident of Antipolo City, Manila. He was apprehended by the joint AFP-PNP team of Task Group Lawin and Task Force Davao, led by Capt. Jonathan Saruasas.
He was on board a passenger van traveling from Carmen, Davao del Norte.
Authorities seized suspected shabu weighing 0.16 grams, with an estimated street value of P2,400.
He is now detained in the Bunawan Police Station, facing a case in violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art