A van passenger was arrested after illegal drugs were allegedly found in his possession during inspection in Sitio Licanan, Barangay, San Isidro (Lasang), Bunawan District on Sunday.
The suspect was identified as Noel Son Paladan, 42, a resident of Antipolo City, Manila. He was apprehended by the joint AFP-PNP team of Task Group Lawin and Task Force Davao, led by Capt. Jonathan Saruasas.
He was on board a passenger van traveling from Carmen, Davao del Norte.
Authorities seized suspected shabu weighing 0.16 grams, with an estimated street value of P2,400.
He is now detained in the Bunawan Police Station, facing a case in violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories