A van passenger was arrested after illegal drugs were allegedly found in his possession during inspection in Sitio Licanan, Barangay, San Isidro (Lasang), Bunawan District on Sunday.
The suspect was identified as Noel Son Paladan, 42, a resident of Antipolo City, Manila. He was apprehended by the joint AFP-PNP team of Task Group Lawin and Task Force Davao, led by Capt. Jonathan Saruasas.
He was on board a passenger van traveling from Carmen, Davao del Norte.
Authorities seized suspected shabu weighing 0.16 grams, with an estimated street value of P2,400.
He is now detained in the Bunawan Police Station, facing a case in violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
- ROUGH CUTS | Bongbong-Sara tandem? Signs are unmistakable
- DMCI Homes rolls out tech upgrades for Verdon Parc project
- Ford Philippines sustains solid retail performance With 57 percent growth
- Army, Royal Brunei Armed Forces sign TOR on defense cooperation
- EO 59 bans drinking in public places
- Davao City discontinues use of face shields onboard PUJs
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Army accepting applicants to fill quota for 1,050 officers
- PSC supports ASEAN plan to add more Olympic events in SEAG
- NCCA winds down IP month