It is the spirit of sharing that counts most, especially during the yuletide season, and TRMH Emilio Escandor Community Outreach Program 2019 once again made The Royal Mandaya Hotel Charity Visit 2019 on Dec. 19 to reach out to the House of Hope to make the Kids of Hope Cancer Patients happy.
The ever committed TRMH-EECOP team visited the House of Hope at the Southern Philippines Medical Center along J.P. Laurel, Bajada, Davao City.
The Foundation’s Officers, together with the parents were so grateful for the hotel’s dedicated generosity. Most of the patients come from distant places outside Davao City. Some patients coming from Luzon and the Visayas who have heard of the House of Hope here in Davao City prefer to undergo treatment here.
A total of forty-one patients – 23 boys and 18 girls with their parents received nutritious food and drinks, entertainment and Christmas gifts from TRMH-EECOP team.
Highlights of the visit included a performance of magician “Master Cris” who did magic tricks for the children and their parents; TRMH-EECOP team served nutritious food, and drinks for the children, their parents and volunteers at the House of Hope; TRMH-EECOP team gave Christmas gifts to the children.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021