It is the spirit of sharing that counts most, especially during the yuletide season, and TRMH Emilio Escandor Community Outreach Program 2019 once again made The Royal Mandaya Hotel Charity Visit 2019 on Dec. 19 to reach out to the House of Hope to make the Kids of Hope Cancer Patients happy.
The ever committed TRMH-EECOP team visited the House of Hope at the Southern Philippines Medical Center along J.P. Laurel, Bajada, Davao City.
The Foundation’s Officers, together with the parents were so grateful for the hotel’s dedicated generosity. Most of the patients come from distant places outside Davao City. Some patients coming from Luzon and the Visayas who have heard of the House of Hope here in Davao City prefer to undergo treatment here.
A total of forty-one patients – 23 boys and 18 girls with their parents received nutritious food and drinks, entertainment and Christmas gifts from TRMH-EECOP team.
Highlights of the visit included a performance of magician “Master Cris” who did magic tricks for the children and their parents; TRMH-EECOP team served nutritious food, and drinks for the children, their parents and volunteers at the House of Hope; TRMH-EECOP team gave Christmas gifts to the children.
- AboitizPower celebrates Women’s Month
- P31-million in fire damage recorded in Q1 2023
- Safe travels
- Dry spell looms
- No rest for weary as Davao City gears up for Holy Week
- 10th ID chief thanks security cluster for orderly Ironman
- ROUGH CUTS| Two new influential neighbors
- Bukidnon Ranch Shifts Away from Traditional Cattle Breeding through Bionova’s Biotech
- Davao City assesses safety measures after Ironman triathlete’s passing
- PRO XI to look into lapses after Ironman athlete crashes into boy