It is the spirit of sharing that counts most, especially during the yuletide season, and TRMH Emilio Escandor Community Outreach Program 2019 once again made The Royal Mandaya Hotel Charity Visit 2019 on Dec. 19 to reach out to the House of Hope to make the Kids of Hope Cancer Patients happy.
The ever committed TRMH-EECOP team visited the House of Hope at the Southern Philippines Medical Center along J.P. Laurel, Bajada, Davao City.
The Foundation’s Officers, together with the parents were so grateful for the hotel’s dedicated generosity. Most of the patients come from distant places outside Davao City. Some patients coming from Luzon and the Visayas who have heard of the House of Hope here in Davao City prefer to undergo treatment here.
A total of forty-one patients – 23 boys and 18 girls with their parents received nutritious food and drinks, entertainment and Christmas gifts from TRMH-EECOP team.
Highlights of the visit included a performance of magician “Master Cris” who did magic tricks for the children and their parents; TRMH-EECOP team served nutritious food, and drinks for the children, their parents and volunteers at the House of Hope; TRMH-EECOP team gave Christmas gifts to the children.
- Duterte limits use of face shields to ‘closed, crowded’ areas
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- World Vision launches this year’s #GirlsCan movement to empower and support Filipino girls
- ALS Unit formed
- ROUGH CUTS | Longing for sustainable change?
- OFFICIAL | Digital vax certificates needed vs bogus cards
- Quiboloy threatens to run for president if…
- SEC launches 1-day online firm registration
- Davao Light acquires Safety Seal Certification
- Celebrate chocolate with SM Snack Exchange