Two individuals will be facing a charge after they were caught in the act of using an improvised cannon in Purok 1, Barangay Tugbok Proper, Tugbok District early dawn on Jan. 1.
Maj. Ricky Obenza, the Tugbok Police Station commander, identified the suspects as Daniel Clarito Carbajal, 18, single, a grade 12 student, and Renel Saging Labrador, 19, out-of-school-youth, both residents of the same area.
Obenza said around 12:50 a.m., police officers were conducting a security patrol when they caught the duo in the act.
Confiscated from their possession were two improvised cannon made of PVC pipe and tin cans and one small spray plastic bottle of lighter fluid.
For now, the suspects are temporarily detained in Tugbok Police Station while a case is being prepared against them.
- Duterte limits use of face shields to ‘closed, crowded’ areas
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- World Vision launches this year’s #GirlsCan movement to empower and support Filipino girls
- ALS Unit formed
- ROUGH CUTS | Longing for sustainable change?
- OFFICIAL | Digital vax certificates needed vs bogus cards
- Quiboloy threatens to run for president if…
- SEC launches 1-day online firm registration
- Davao Light acquires Safety Seal Certification
- Celebrate chocolate with SM Snack Exchange