The San Pedro Square will be closed for vehicular traffic today for the observance of Rizal Day.
President Rodrigo Duterte, Mayor Sara Duterte and Vice Mayor Sebatian Duterte are expected to attend the event set at Rizal Park at 8 a.m.
The City Transport and Traffic Management Office (CTTMO) said all vehicles can’t enter San Pedro Square starting 6 a.m. onwards.
Vehicles coming from Bonifacio Rotunda and San Pedro Extension (from Quezon Boulevard) are not allowed to enter San Pedro Street (at the junction of San Pedro Cathedral). Also closed are the junctions of Ponciano Street (Crooked Road)-Rizal Street and Bolton Street-Rizal Street (except for the invited guests).
Vehicles from Bonifacio Rotunda and Quezon Boulevard that are bound to San Pedro Street are directed to turn right to CM Recto Avenue, left turn to Rizal Street, and left turn to Anda Street, and right turn to San Pedro Street. Other vehicles bound to San Pedro are directed to pass Rizal Street going to Anda Street.
Only vehicles of invited attendees are allowed to park at designated parking areas – Bolton Street (beside San Pedro Cathedral), San Pedro Street (in front of City Council), A. Pichon Street (from the back of City Hall up to the back of City Council).
Strict security will also be imposed at the surroundings of San Pedro Square.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market