They were the last batch of the Mindanao Colleges High School before the name University of Mindanao was established the following school year. And yes, the classmates found time to relive memories of t
heir happy schooldays, even bringing with them their yearbook.
The classmates enjoyed a buffet lunch at Nanay Bebeng on Tuesday, December 10, 2019. Heading the list of 20 who made it to their Christmas reunion was Alexis Casiple with Ofelia Veluz, Fe Carballo del Rosario, Lorna Dalipe, Resmida Dalipe, Ester Suzara, Trifama Eborde, Libby Abarico, Magdalena Enemenzo, Perla Gamayon, Sonia Pizzaro, Carol Labit, Willy Labit, Minda delos Reyes Badilla, Tessie Isla, Teodosio Elicos, Rosajasmin Domingo, Bobby Lutz, Nilo Damondamon and Hermina Gales.
Rosajasmin Domingo was a school majorette during their schooldays and now resides in San Jose, California. Her daughter Jessie Mae Malolot Diampa and husband Roy were with us for lunch. Her sister Roseminda “Inday” arrived with her husband Atoy Ozoa, a pleasant surprise to their friends.
Gifts were exchanged in the spirit of Christmas, and after taking souvenir photos, the classmates promised to meet again next year to relive beautiful memories of the days at Mindanao Colleges.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success