The Business Bureau has urged business establishment owners to renew their business permits as early as the first working days of January.
“This is to avoid long queues,” Marissa Marasigan-Torentera, head of the agency, said as she reminded them that the processing for the renewal of business permit is from January 2 to January 31, Monday to Saturday.
Applications for new business permits will also be catered to during the period as establishments were advised to to check if they were able to comply with the requirements to avoid the hassle of going back and forth to the agency.
“They need to check their documents if these are complete. Through this, it will be easier for them to renew or apply for a business permit,” she said.
The requirements include certificates from the Bureau of Fire and City Health Office.
She also reminded business owners, especially those who are involved in the service industry such as fast-food restaurants, to comply with the requirement needed for them to have certification from the City Anti-Drug Abuse Council (CADAC). Business establishments should conduct a random drug test to all of their employees.
The CADAC requirement is for all service industries with more than nine workers.
“The business owners can also make use of the online payment, especially those whose main branch is outside Davao City,” she said.
Marasigan-Torentera said that business owners can pay through the Land Bank of the Philippines to avoid hassles in sending money for the business permit application and renewal.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success