Leading local housing developer in VisMin Cebu Landmasters and the Villa-Abrille family through the joint venture YHES Inc. open the 275 squuare-meter showroom of The Paragon Davao, a P2.6 billion master-planned mixed-use development expected to be completed in 2022 and envisioned to be Davao City’s lifestyle destination.
Phase 1 of The Paragon Davao development includes the 26-storey residential condominium One Paragon Place, the 263-room hotel and serviced residences Citadines Paragon Davao to be managed by The Ascott Limited – one of the world’s leading lodging owner-operators, The Paragon Davao Convention Center, and The Paragon Davao Lifestyle Mall.
Located at the fourth floor of the Edge Building in Arellano Street corner Quirino Avenue in Poblacion, Davao City, The Paragon Davao showroom showcases modern tropical and coastal themed model studio and One-bedroom units of One Paragon Place. Design of the former is infused with Davao elements in patterns and textures of materials.
The Paragon Davao showroom also showcases a model unit of Citadines Paragon Davao, whose vibrant and space-efficient design has a contemporary style fused with a local flavor, allowing residents to have a unique and unforgettable experience in the serviced residence.
The showroom is open Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and on Saturdays from 9:00 AM to 12:00 noon.
The Paragon Davao is Cebu Landmasters’ fourth mixed-use property in Visayas and Mindanao and is conceptualized and designed by Callison RTKL in collaboration with top architectural firm RMDA.
Cebu Landmasters and the Villa-Abrille family’s partnership include the development of the 22-hectare Davao Global Township located in Matina district and the two-tower MesaTierra Garden Residences.
“We are grateful for the opportunities made available by our partners to contribute to the economic growth of Davao City. The properties that we develop are designed to satisfy the evolving lifestyle of the Davaoenos and those from its neighboring cities,” says CLI president and chief executive officer Jose Soberano III.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market