Lani Misalucha is back with the Kapamilya network as she inked a new record deal with ABS-CBN Music last Tuesday, December 10.
At the press con, Misalucha gave media from Manila, Cebu and Davao a rare opportunity to listen to a snippet of her latest single “I Can’t Give Anymore.”
“The song, a modern ballad, was written and produced by (award-winning songwriter and music producer) Jonathan Manalo. It is going to be the lead single of my latest album under the label,” Asia’s Nightingale said
The heart-wrenching ditty is set for international release come January 31, 2020 on various streaming channels. This will be part of her upcoming all-
English album, which will roll out as much as 12 tracks in the coming months.
To promote the single and album, Misalucha will appear on various ABS-CBN platforms, including TV, radio and online. She is also open to plans of holding concerts to promote her latest project with ABS-CBN music. She also disclosed that she’s set to sing the theme song of an upcoming Kapamilya teleserye.
- GUEST EDITORIAL | A tribute to Fr. Swamy
- PARADIGM SHIFT | A New Geopolitical Paradigm Between Iran and China
- ROUGH CUTS | We need to restrain our ‘horses’
- COVID vaccination hotlines to receive calls from seniors
- 5 NPA rebels surrender in SK
- 2 nabbed for illegal substances
- MEDICAL LEAVE | Mayor Duterte in Singapore
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 8, 2021
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 7, 2021
- NCCC offers more ways to shop online