Lani Misalucha is back with the Kapamilya network as she inked a new record deal with ABS-CBN Music last Tuesday, December 10.
At the press con, Misalucha gave media from Manila, Cebu and Davao a rare opportunity to listen to a snippet of her latest single “I Can’t Give Anymore.”
“The song, a modern ballad, was written and produced by (award-winning songwriter and music producer) Jonathan Manalo. It is going to be the lead single of my latest album under the label,” Asia’s Nightingale said
The heart-wrenching ditty is set for international release come January 31, 2020 on various streaming channels. This will be part of her upcoming all-
English album, which will roll out as much as 12 tracks in the coming months.
To promote the single and album, Misalucha will appear on various ABS-CBN platforms, including TV, radio and online. She is also open to plans of holding concerts to promote her latest project with ABS-CBN music. She also disclosed that she’s set to sing the theme song of an upcoming Kapamilya teleserye.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success