Lani Misalucha is back with the Kapamilya network as she inked a new record deal with ABS-CBN Music last Tuesday, December 10.
At the press con, Misalucha gave media from Manila, Cebu and Davao a rare opportunity to listen to a snippet of her latest single “I Can’t Give Anymore.”
“The song, a modern ballad, was written and produced by (award-winning songwriter and music producer) Jonathan Manalo. It is going to be the lead single of my latest album under the label,” Asia’s Nightingale said
The heart-wrenching ditty is set for international release come January 31, 2020 on various streaming channels. This will be part of her upcoming all-
English album, which will roll out as much as 12 tracks in the coming months.
To promote the single and album, Misalucha will appear on various ABS-CBN platforms, including TV, radio and online. She is also open to plans of holding concerts to promote her latest project with ABS-CBN music. She also disclosed that she’s set to sing the theme song of an upcoming Kapamilya teleserye.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market