A cargo airport worker was found dead with multiple stab wounds at the grassy portion of Tibungco Public Cemetery around 9 a.m. Thursday.
Maj. Noel Villahermosa, station commander of Bunawan Police Station, identified the fatality as Ronie Simeon Pascua, 22, single, a worker of Cargo Airport in Barangay Sasa, Buhangin District, and resident of Purok 13, Barangay Tibungco, Bunawan District.
Investigators found a 13-inch kitchen knife at the crime scene.
Lt. Michael Ondras who led the Scene of the Crime Operative said the victim sustained multiple stab wounds on the different parts of his body.
The victim could have been killed between 2 a.m. to 3 a.m. that day.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success