A cargo airport worker was found dead with multiple stab wounds at the grassy portion of Tibungco Public Cemetery around 9 a.m. Thursday.
Maj. Noel Villahermosa, station commander of Bunawan Police Station, identified the fatality as Ronie Simeon Pascua, 22, single, a worker of Cargo Airport in Barangay Sasa, Buhangin District, and resident of Purok 13, Barangay Tibungco, Bunawan District.
Investigators found a 13-inch kitchen knife at the crime scene.
Lt. Michael Ondras who led the Scene of the Crime Operative said the victim sustained multiple stab wounds on the different parts of his body.
The victim could have been killed between 2 a.m. to 3 a.m. that day.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market