Investigators are reportedly looking into the possible link of the burning of radio station RPFM 99 to the Oct. 11 ambush of Pat Lucero Pacquiao, who owns and manages RPFM 99.9.
According to the report reaching Police Regional Office 11, an unidentified person was last seen running away around 7:20 a.m. before the transmitter was caught on fire in Purok 12, Barangay Tuboran, Mawab, Davao de Oro on Thursday morning.
The suspect escaped on board a white XTZ Yamaha motorcycle with no plate number, driven by another unidentified man.
Capt. Jesser Vagilidad IV, the chief of Mawab Police Station, said they are digging deeper into the case.
On the morning of Oct. 11, unidentified armed men attacked Pacquaio as he was about to enter the gate of his house in Tagum City, Davao del Norte.
Onboard his car, Pacquaio just came from his work as radio announcer.
He sustained gun wound on his right shoulder.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success