Investigators are reportedly looking into the possible link of the burning of radio station RPFM 99 to the Oct. 11 ambush of Pat Lucero Pacquiao, who owns and manages RPFM 99.9.
According to the report reaching Police Regional Office 11, an unidentified person was last seen running away around 7:20 a.m. before the transmitter was caught on fire in Purok 12, Barangay Tuboran, Mawab, Davao de Oro on Thursday morning.
The suspect escaped on board a white XTZ Yamaha motorcycle with no plate number, driven by another unidentified man.
Capt. Jesser Vagilidad IV, the chief of Mawab Police Station, said they are digging deeper into the case.
On the morning of Oct. 11, unidentified armed men attacked Pacquaio as he was about to enter the gate of his house in Tagum City, Davao del Norte.
Onboard his car, Pacquaio just came from his work as radio announcer.
He sustained gun wound on his right shoulder.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market