Harry Styles’ sophomore album, Fine Line is finally arriving on December 13, 2019—just in time for a Friday the 13th release.
Fine Line includes previously released tracks “Lights Up,” “Watermelon Sugar,” and latest single “Adore You,” whose cryptic marketing campaign sparked tremendous buzz for weeks. The second studio release also reunites Styles with producers Jeff Bhasker, Tyler Johnson and Kid Harpoon, who refined the overall sound of his debut album.
A “brazenly honest” record
On Fine Line, the former One Direction star opens up about “constantly dancing in and out of desire and destruction,” as Entertainment Weekly puts it, and exploring his more brazenly honest side in terms of the songwriting process leading to the final touches of his newest album. “For me, it doesn’t mean I’ll sit down and be like, ‘This is what I have for dinner, and this is where I eat every day, and this is what I do before I go to bed,” Styles shares in a recent Rolling Stone interview. “But I will tell you that I can be really pathetic when I’m jealous. Feeling happier than I’ve ever been, sadder than I’ve ever been, feeling sorry for myself, being mad at myself, being petty and pitiful — it feels really different to share that.”
The thematic vulnerability that comes with Styles’ 12-track release earned glowing reviews from international music critics. NME praised the record for embracing the nostalgic sound of his previous self-titled record and combining it with “soaring pop sensibilities.” British bi-monthly magazine i-D called it “another confident exercise in Harry Styles’ ongoing genre cross-over.” DIY Mag dug deeper into the gripping nature of his songwriting, proclaiming that it is a “compelling document of an artist coming to life.”
After his much buzzed, sold-out concert in Manila last May 1, 2018 at the Mall of Asia arena, the British pop singer is also preparing for his upcoming 2020 world tour, ‘Love On Tour’ to promote the release of Fine Line. Full list of dates and all ticket information/on sale info is available on Harry’s official website.
Asia (possibly Manila), Australia and additional tour dates to be announced in 2020.
Harry Styles’ Fine Line will be available from Friday, the 13th of December on iTunes and all other digital platforms worldwide via Sony Music.
You can watch the music video of Harry Styles’ latest single, “Adore You” below. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yezDEWako8U
Advertiser posts are paid posts published by Mindanao Times. For inquiries, message us at our Facebook Page, www.facebook.com/MindanaoTimes.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success