An addition of at least 300 security personnel will be deployed for the upcoming Torotot Fiesta, a public safety and security official said.
“We have to make sure that the security is maintained,” said Public Safety and Security Command Office (PSSCO) chief Angel Sumagaysay.
The Torotot Fiesta will be held on Dec. 31 at the Rizal Park.
The city has deployed close to 900 security personnel for the on-going Pasko Fiesta, with covers the City Hall Grounds including the Rizal Park.
“We have the Task Force Davao, the Bureau of Fire, the Public Safety officers and policemen who are always on guard,” Sumagaysay said.
Sumagaysay said they may increase the security personnel depending on the crowd during the event.
Organizers are assuring a grand Torotot Festival.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1