An addition of at least 300 security personnel will be deployed for the upcoming Torotot Fiesta, a public safety and security official said.
“We have to make sure that the security is maintained,” said Public Safety and Security Command Office (PSSCO) chief Angel Sumagaysay.
The Torotot Fiesta will be held on Dec. 31 at the Rizal Park.
The city has deployed close to 900 security personnel for the on-going Pasko Fiesta, with covers the City Hall Grounds including the Rizal Park.
“We have the Task Force Davao, the Bureau of Fire, the Public Safety officers and policemen who are always on guard,” Sumagaysay said.
Sumagaysay said they may increase the security personnel depending on the crowd during the event.
Organizers are assuring a grand Torotot Festival.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market