An addition of at least 300 security personnel will be deployed for the upcoming Torotot Fiesta, a public safety and security official said.
“We have to make sure that the security is maintained,” said Public Safety and Security Command Office (PSSCO) chief Angel Sumagaysay.
The Torotot Fiesta will be held on Dec. 31 at the Rizal Park.
The city has deployed close to 900 security personnel for the on-going Pasko Fiesta, with covers the City Hall Grounds including the Rizal Park.
“We have the Task Force Davao, the Bureau of Fire, the Public Safety officers and policemen who are always on guard,” Sumagaysay said.
Sumagaysay said they may increase the security personnel depending on the crowd during the event.
Organizers are assuring a grand Torotot Festival.
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year