An addition of at least 300 security personnel will be deployed for the upcoming Torotot Fiesta, a public safety and security official said.
“We have to make sure that the security is maintained,” said Public Safety and Security Command Office (PSSCO) chief Angel Sumagaysay.
The Torotot Fiesta will be held on Dec. 31 at the Rizal Park.
The city has deployed close to 900 security personnel for the on-going Pasko Fiesta, with covers the City Hall Grounds including the Rizal Park.
“We have the Task Force Davao, the Bureau of Fire, the Public Safety officers and policemen who are always on guard,” Sumagaysay said.
Sumagaysay said they may increase the security personnel depending on the crowd during the event.
Organizers are assuring a grand Torotot Festival.
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead