An addition of at least 300 security personnel will be deployed for the upcoming Torotot Fiesta, a public safety and security official said.
“We have to make sure that the security is maintained,” said Public Safety and Security Command Office (PSSCO) chief Angel Sumagaysay.
The Torotot Fiesta will be held on Dec. 31 at the Rizal Park.
The city has deployed close to 900 security personnel for the on-going Pasko Fiesta, with covers the City Hall Grounds including the Rizal Park.
“We have the Task Force Davao, the Bureau of Fire, the Public Safety officers and policemen who are always on guard,” Sumagaysay said.
Sumagaysay said they may increase the security personnel depending on the crowd during the event.
Organizers are assuring a grand Torotot Festival.
- GUEST EDITORIAL | A tribute to Fr. Swamy
- PARADIGM SHIFT | A New Geopolitical Paradigm Between Iran and China
- ROUGH CUTS | We need to restrain our ‘horses’
- COVID vaccination hotlines to receive calls from seniors
- 5 NPA rebels surrender in SK
- 2 nabbed for illegal substances
- MEDICAL LEAVE | Mayor Duterte in Singapore
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 8, 2021
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 7, 2021
- NCCC offers more ways to shop online