DAVAO CITY – Marlon Jose Hager and Joe Lafuente shared the limelight by winning separate overall titles at the close of the 2nd European Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (ECCP) Golf Challenge played recently at the Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Country Club.
Hager handed himself the overall gross title with 27 points while Lafuente had his share of winning moments with the overall net crown with 44 via countback in the scheduled one-day tournament which followed the Modified Stableford scoring system of play.
Joining them in the honor roll were: Class A – Carlo Carpio 25 (gross champion), Raymund del Val 4 (gross runner-up), Anthony Subido 5 (net champion), Joselito Crisostomo 1 (net runner-up); Class B – Benjie Senining 24 (gross champion), Ronnie Magsico 21 (gross runner-up), Apo Luna 36 (net champion), Peter Deloria 30 (net runner-up); Class C – Ever Hernandez 24 (gross champion), Ros Eric Veloso 21 (gross runner-up), Renato Sanchez 44 (net champion), James Andrews 39 (net runner-up); Class D – Edgar Lao 16 (gross champion), Erich Muller 7 (gross runner-up), Donald Oghayon 28 (net champion) and Camille Lavirotte 19 (net runner-up).
Special prizes were also given to Jong Canlas (Most Accurate Drive – six inches), Donald Oghayon (Longest Drive – 215 yards) and Benjie Senining (Nearest to the Pin – 6.6 ft).
Officials of the ECCP and Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Country Club awarded the winners with their respective trophies in grand rites held at the clubhouse.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market