The Panabo City and Carmen municipality of Davao Norte publicly denounced the CPP-NDF-NPA in their respective localities on Monday.
Mayor Jose Relampagos led the brief ceremony of declaring the communist rebels persona non grata in Panabo City.
The activity was held in Panabo multipurpose gym and attended by city and barangay officials, Abito Bernasor, provincial director DILG; security and safety cluster led by Col Nolasco A. Mempin, commander 1003rd Infantry Brigade; and Lt. Col. Rey Pasco, commander of 16th Infantry Battalion.
Similarly,Virginia Perandos, municipal mayor of Carmen, led the ceremonial signing of SB Resolution and peace covenant at municipal gymnasium, which denounced the CPP-NPA-NDF.
The activity was also attended by Sangguniang Bayan members, department heads, barangay officials, IP and Muslim leaders, and Lt. Col. Silas Trasmontero, commander of the 89th IB.
According to Mempin, “This activity signifies the convergence of all stakeholders through TF ELCAC being spearheaded by local chief executives to deliver the needed services, projects, and programs to once and for all address the exploitable issues by the CPP-NPA-NDF.”
“Let’s all work together toward the attainment of long-lasting peace and development in all conflict-affected, conflict-vulnerable, and geographically isolated and disadvantaged areas,” he added.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market