The Panabo City and Carmen municipality of Davao Norte publicly denounced the CPP-NDF-NPA in their respective localities on Monday.
Mayor Jose Relampagos led the brief ceremony of declaring the communist rebels persona non grata in Panabo City.
The activity was held in Panabo multipurpose gym and attended by city and barangay officials, Abito Bernasor, provincial director DILG; security and safety cluster led by Col Nolasco A. Mempin, commander 1003rd Infantry Brigade; and Lt. Col. Rey Pasco, commander of 16th Infantry Battalion.
Similarly,Virginia Perandos, municipal mayor of Carmen, led the ceremonial signing of SB Resolution and peace covenant at municipal gymnasium, which denounced the CPP-NPA-NDF.
The activity was also attended by Sangguniang Bayan members, department heads, barangay officials, IP and Muslim leaders, and Lt. Col. Silas Trasmontero, commander of the 89th IB.
According to Mempin, “This activity signifies the convergence of all stakeholders through TF ELCAC being spearheaded by local chief executives to deliver the needed services, projects, and programs to once and for all address the exploitable issues by the CPP-NPA-NDF.”
“Let’s all work together toward the attainment of long-lasting peace and development in all conflict-affected, conflict-vulnerable, and geographically isolated and disadvantaged areas,” he added.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success