Pasay City – Karate Pilipinas Federation region XI director Rommel Tan has high hopes for the RP karatedo team when it sees action in the ongoing 30th Southeast Asian Games here at the World Trade Center this December 7.
“Lock and load. We are ready to add more medals for the country overall tally plus to be the overall champion in karatedo,” Tan said in an interview.
Tan who is also Davao City’s Association for the Advancement of Karatedo (AAK) chief instructor will come at hand on the Games as the NTO supervisor along with local boys Teodoro Belisario as training area supervisor and Cris Campomanes as FOP supervisor. They will be joined by Ariel Naputol and Jerson Tamayo who will be as FOP Associates.
Local bet Rexor Tacay will head the city’s hopes for a gold medal finish as he competes in the men’s individual kumite (-67kg) to be joined by the cast of Sonny Montalvo (men’s individual kumite -55kg), Jason Macaalay (men’s individual kumite -60kg), Ivan Agustin (men’s individual kumite -75kg), Sarief Afif (men’s individual kumite +75kg), Joco Vasquez (men’s individual and team kata), Adam Bondoc (men’s team kata), Mark Manantan (men’s team kata), Juna Tsukii (women’s individual kumite -50kg), Mae Soriano (women’s individual kumite -55kg), Joane Orbon (women’s individual kumite -61kg), Jamie Lim (women’s individual kumite +61kg), Sarang Pangilinan (individual kata), Rica Torres (women’s team kata), Nicole Dantes (women’s team kata) and Nadene Flores (women’s team kata).
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success