December 7 schedule – Davao City Recreation Center (Almendras gym)
5 p.m. – RMC vs. HCDC
6:30 p.m. – Agro vs. UM
Davao City – The Collegiate Sponsors League (CSL)-Escandor Cup Final Four semifinals tips off in grand rites set this December 7, Friday at the Davao City Recreation Center.
Contenders Rizal Memorial Colleges Bulldogs, Agro Industrial Foundation College Sailors, Holy Cross of Davao College Crusaders and the University of Mindanao Wildcats slug it out for a finals seat and a possible chance to represent the city in the coming Philippine Collegiate Champions League (PCCL) regional eliminations.
Rizal Memorial Colleges Bulldogs which eliminated St. John Paul II College of Davao, 83-77 in the quarterfinals take on Holy Cross of Davao College Crusaders which bested Holy Cross College of Sasa, 96-93 in the opener at 5 p.m.
On the other hand, Agro Industrial Foundation Sailors which top the Jose Maria Colleges Kings, 76-70 play dangerous University of Mindanao Wildcats in the main tussle at 6:30 p.m.
The Wildcats bested Brokenshire College of Davao, 87-66 for its trip to the semifinal round.
Samahang Basketbol the Pilipinas (SBP) regional operations head Ronnel Leuterio expects the teams to come on time.
Admission is free.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success