December 7 schedule – Davao City Recreation Center (Almendras gym)
5 p.m. – RMC vs. HCDC
6:30 p.m. – Agro vs. UM
Davao City – The Collegiate Sponsors League (CSL)-Escandor Cup Final Four semifinals tips off in grand rites set this December 7, Friday at the Davao City Recreation Center.
Contenders Rizal Memorial Colleges Bulldogs, Agro Industrial Foundation College Sailors, Holy Cross of Davao College Crusaders and the University of Mindanao Wildcats slug it out for a finals seat and a possible chance to represent the city in the coming Philippine Collegiate Champions League (PCCL) regional eliminations.
Rizal Memorial Colleges Bulldogs which eliminated St. John Paul II College of Davao, 83-77 in the quarterfinals take on Holy Cross of Davao College Crusaders which bested Holy Cross College of Sasa, 96-93 in the opener at 5 p.m.
On the other hand, Agro Industrial Foundation Sailors which top the Jose Maria Colleges Kings, 76-70 play dangerous University of Mindanao Wildcats in the main tussle at 6:30 p.m.
The Wildcats bested Brokenshire College of Davao, 87-66 for its trip to the semifinal round.
Samahang Basketbol the Pilipinas (SBP) regional operations head Ronnel Leuterio expects the teams to come on time.
Admission is free.
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat