December 7 schedule – Davao City Recreation Center (Almendras gym)
5 p.m. – RMC vs. HCDC
6:30 p.m. – Agro vs. UM
Davao City – The Collegiate Sponsors League (CSL)-Escandor Cup Final Four semifinals tips off in grand rites set this December 7, Friday at the Davao City Recreation Center.
Contenders Rizal Memorial Colleges Bulldogs, Agro Industrial Foundation College Sailors, Holy Cross of Davao College Crusaders and the University of Mindanao Wildcats slug it out for a finals seat and a possible chance to represent the city in the coming Philippine Collegiate Champions League (PCCL) regional eliminations.
Rizal Memorial Colleges Bulldogs which eliminated St. John Paul II College of Davao, 83-77 in the quarterfinals take on Holy Cross of Davao College Crusaders which bested Holy Cross College of Sasa, 96-93 in the opener at 5 p.m.
On the other hand, Agro Industrial Foundation Sailors which top the Jose Maria Colleges Kings, 76-70 play dangerous University of Mindanao Wildcats in the main tussle at 6:30 p.m.
The Wildcats bested Brokenshire College of Davao, 87-66 for its trip to the semifinal round.
Samahang Basketbol the Pilipinas (SBP) regional operations head Ronnel Leuterio expects the teams to come on time.
Admission is free.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market