Two brothers were arrested in a drug buy-bust operation in Purok 12, Kumintang Street, Barangay Mintal, Tugbok District at 3:45 p.m. on Monday.
Lt. Col. Jed Clamor, the Toril Police Station commander, identified them as Carlos Maneja Danao, 45, jobless, and Louie Maneja Danao, 40, jobless, both residents of the place.
They were arrested after selling one small sachet to a police undercover for P500.
“Recovered from the possession and control of Carlos Maneja Danao were 10 small and one big size sachets containing white crystalline substance believed to be shabu with an estimated street value of P70,000,” he added.
Clamor said they conducted the operation in Mintal since the brothers are living there. However, they were distributing illegal drugs in Toril.
He also said the brothers were recently added their watchlist and have been under surveillance for few months. The arrested suspects are now detained in the Toril Police Station detention facility while a case for violation for RA 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002) was filed against them.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success