Two brothers were arrested in a drug buy-bust operation in Purok 12, Kumintang Street, Barangay Mintal, Tugbok District at 3:45 p.m. on Monday.
Lt. Col. Jed Clamor, the Toril Police Station commander, identified them as Carlos Maneja Danao, 45, jobless, and Louie Maneja Danao, 40, jobless, both residents of the place.
They were arrested after selling one small sachet to a police undercover for P500.
“Recovered from the possession and control of Carlos Maneja Danao were 10 small and one big size sachets containing white crystalline substance believed to be shabu with an estimated street value of P70,000,” he added.
Clamor said they conducted the operation in Mintal since the brothers are living there. However, they were distributing illegal drugs in Toril.
He also said the brothers were recently added their watchlist and have been under surveillance for few months. The arrested suspects are now detained in the Toril Police Station detention facility while a case for violation for RA 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002) was filed against them.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market