BS Chemical Engineering graduate Edward Jan Bacalso landed on the fifth spot in the November 2019 licensure exam for chemical engineers.
He scored 83.90 to earn the feat. He is the only one from Mindanao who was included in the top 10 in the ranking provided by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
Last October, Bacalso also earned a place among the top examinees nationwide in the Chemical Technician licensure exam with a score of 88.50 to land him at the 10th spot.
The PRC recorded 899 passers in the chemical engineering examination out of 1, 259 who registered. It was held in the cities of Manila and Cebu.
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed