BS Chemical Engineering graduate Edward Jan Bacalso landed on the fifth spot in the November 2019 licensure exam for chemical engineers.
He scored 83.90 to earn the feat. He is the only one from Mindanao who was included in the top 10 in the ranking provided by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
Last October, Bacalso also earned a place among the top examinees nationwide in the Chemical Technician licensure exam with a score of 88.50 to land him at the 10th spot.
The PRC recorded 899 passers in the chemical engineering examination out of 1, 259 who registered. It was held in the cities of Manila and Cebu.
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead