BS Chemical Engineering graduate Edward Jan Bacalso landed on the fifth spot in the November 2019 licensure exam for chemical engineers.
He scored 83.90 to earn the feat. He is the only one from Mindanao who was included in the top 10 in the ranking provided by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
Last October, Bacalso also earned a place among the top examinees nationwide in the Chemical Technician licensure exam with a score of 88.50 to land him at the 10th spot.
The PRC recorded 899 passers in the chemical engineering examination out of 1, 259 who registered. It was held in the cities of Manila and Cebu.
- GUEST EDITORIAL | A tribute to Fr. Swamy
- PARADIGM SHIFT | A New Geopolitical Paradigm Between Iran and China
- ROUGH CUTS | We need to restrain our ‘horses’
- COVID vaccination hotlines to receive calls from seniors
- 5 NPA rebels surrender in SK
- 2 nabbed for illegal substances
- MEDICAL LEAVE | Mayor Duterte in Singapore
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 8, 2021
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 7, 2021
- NCCC offers more ways to shop online