BS Chemical Engineering graduate Edward Jan Bacalso landed on the fifth spot in the November 2019 licensure exam for chemical engineers.
He scored 83.90 to earn the feat. He is the only one from Mindanao who was included in the top 10 in the ranking provided by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
Last October, Bacalso also earned a place among the top examinees nationwide in the Chemical Technician licensure exam with a score of 88.50 to land him at the 10th spot.
The PRC recorded 899 passers in the chemical engineering examination out of 1, 259 who registered. It was held in the cities of Manila and Cebu.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success