The Regional L Mobile Force Battalion has a new commander, Col. Richard Binaldo Basco, who is replacing Col. Maximo Sebastian.
Sebastian, who held the position since Aug. 24, 2018, has been assigned to the Regional Plans and Strategy Management Division.
Brig. Gen. Domingo Say Cabillan, PRO XI deputy regional director for administration, led the turnover of command ceremony for the RMFB at 9 a.m. in the Bagani Hall of the PRO XI headquarters on Monday, Nov. 25.
Cabillan reminded the officers to perform their duties to the best of their abilities. They have the responsibility to maintain peace and order, and do efficient police work through the active support of the community.
“Both officials will surely uphold the mission and vision of the PNP organization in whatever assignments they would have,” Cabilan said.
- ROUGH CUTS | Bongbong-Sara tandem? Signs are unmistakable
- DMCI Homes rolls out tech upgrades for Verdon Parc project
- Ford Philippines sustains solid retail performance With 57 percent growth
- Army, Royal Brunei Armed Forces sign TOR on defense cooperation
- EO 59 bans drinking in public places
- Davao City discontinues use of face shields onboard PUJs
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Army accepting applicants to fill quota for 1,050 officers
- PSC supports ASEAN plan to add more Olympic events in SEAG
- NCCA winds down IP month