The Regional L Mobile Force Battalion has a new commander, Col. Richard Binaldo Basco, who is replacing Col. Maximo Sebastian.
Sebastian, who held the position since Aug. 24, 2018, has been assigned to the Regional Plans and Strategy Management Division.
Brig. Gen. Domingo Say Cabillan, PRO XI deputy regional director for administration, led the turnover of command ceremony for the RMFB at 9 a.m. in the Bagani Hall of the PRO XI headquarters on Monday, Nov. 25.
Cabillan reminded the officers to perform their duties to the best of their abilities. They have the responsibility to maintain peace and order, and do efficient police work through the active support of the community.
“Both officials will surely uphold the mission and vision of the PNP organization in whatever assignments they would have,” Cabilan said.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories