The 4th Infantry Division delivered 1,000 food packs on Nov. 21, as part of the continuing relief operations to help the earthquake victims in Bukidnon.
Maj. Regie Go, the spokesperson of 4th ID, said they partnered with Asia Brewery and GMA Kapuso Foundation to give aid to the affected families in the three municipalities of Bukidnon.
A total of 698 households from the 13 barangays under the municipalities of Kadingilan, Maramag, and Don Carlos benefited from the 1,000 packs of relief goods, which contained two kilos of rice, four canned goods, and five instant noodles.
Also, 100 boxes of bottled mineral water and 300 boxes of juice were also distributed during the operation.
The province of Bukidnon was hit by a 5.9 magnitude earthquake at 9:22 p.m. on Nov. 18, 2019.
Maj. Gen. Franco Nemesio Gacal, the commander of the 4ID, said, “I commend the troops, GMA Kapuso Foundation and the local government unit of Bukidnon for initiating this relief operation. The affected families are in dire need of our help. This noble undertaking shows our genuine concern to the affected constituents in the province.”
- ROUGH CUTS | Bongbong-Sara tandem? Signs are unmistakable
- DMCI Homes rolls out tech upgrades for Verdon Parc project
- Ford Philippines sustains solid retail performance With 57 percent growth
- Army, Royal Brunei Armed Forces sign TOR on defense cooperation
- EO 59 bans drinking in public places
- Davao City discontinues use of face shields onboard PUJs
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Army accepting applicants to fill quota for 1,050 officers
- PSC supports ASEAN plan to add more Olympic events in SEAG
- NCCA winds down IP month