Davao City – Solido Football Club-JT’s Manukan Grill secured its fourth win in five matches after beating Cyrex United of Montevista, 3-0 on Sunday’s DavNor Kuya Gob Men’s Open Invitational Football League played at the Davao Del Norte Sports Complex.
Solido FC-JT’s Manukan Grill got its goals from Amir Amaikerut (32nd) and Arman Valencia (54th), all via free kick and one from Johnmark Diamat (66th) on a 25-yard strike.
They also got a big help from Gregorio Zamora Jr. who was awarded with the Man of the Match honors to improve its card in the elimination round with a four-win, one draw and no loss card.
Solido FC-JT’s Manukan Grill will still have one last match set this November 23 at the same venue. A win or draw next to Orlando Football Club of Tagum on that day will grand them a seat to play the winner of the second and third seeds match-up this December 15.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021