Davao City – Solido Football Club-JT’s Manukan Grill secured its fourth win in five matches after beating Cyrex United of Montevista, 3-0 on Sunday’s DavNor Kuya Gob Men’s Open Invitational Football League played at the Davao Del Norte Sports Complex.
Solido FC-JT’s Manukan Grill got its goals from Amir Amaikerut (32nd) and Arman Valencia (54th), all via free kick and one from Johnmark Diamat (66th) on a 25-yard strike.
They also got a big help from Gregorio Zamora Jr. who was awarded with the Man of the Match honors to improve its card in the elimination round with a four-win, one draw and no loss card.
Solido FC-JT’s Manukan Grill will still have one last match set this November 23 at the same venue. A win or draw next to Orlando Football Club of Tagum on that day will grand them a seat to play the winner of the second and third seeds match-up this December 15.
- DRIVER SURRENDERS | Fatal hit-and-run victim one step closer to getting justice
- City to host three huge events in March
- Bomb joke lands OFW in jail
- Balinsasayao Twin Lakes provide water for half-a-million people
- ROUGH CUTS | ‘Transient’ tourists only?
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Dusit-Davao’s Romantic Valentine’s Day Offering
- 10th ID chief vows to cooperate with PNP probers on model’s slay
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Here Dodgy Doggies
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | Is the Mindanao Railway derailed?