Davao City – Some 20 public school entries will take part on Saturday’s (November 23) 2nd Guillermo E. Torres (GET) Track and Field competitions which will be held at the University of Mindanao Matina track oval.
Spearheading the Elementary division will be Bolton Central Elementary School to be joined by Crossing Bayabas Elementary School, Imelda Central Elementary School, Kapitan Tomas Monteverde Central Elementary School, Maa Central Elementary School, Magallanes Central Elementary School, Quezon Central Elementary School, Quezon Central Elementary School, Teofilo Fernandez Elementary School, Villa Abrille Elementary School and Villafuerte Central Elementary School.
All will see action in the boys and girls 50-meter run, 100-meter run, 200-meter run, 400-meter run, 4×100-meter run relay, long jump and shot put competitions.
For the High School category they are Acacia National High School, Bernardo Carpio National High School, Cabantian National High School, Calinan National High School, Crossing Bayabas National High School, Daniel R. Aguinaldo National High School, Davao City National High School, Dona Carmen Denia National High School, Pablo Lorenzo National High School, G. Tajo National High School and Villafuerte Central National High School.
Entries for the High School category will take part in the boys and girsl 100-meter run, 200-meter run, 400-meter run, 800-meter run, 4×100-meter run relay, long jump, high jump, shot put and discuss throw.
All events will be handled by officials from the DepEd-XI.
Special-designed medals will be at stake for the winners in the one-day event presented by the GET Sports Incorporated.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1