Davao City – Some 20 public school entries will take part on Saturday’s (November 23) 2nd Guillermo E. Torres (GET) Track and Field competitions which will be held at the University of Mindanao Matina track oval.
Spearheading the Elementary division will be Bolton Central Elementary School to be joined by Crossing Bayabas Elementary School, Imelda Central Elementary School, Kapitan Tomas Monteverde Central Elementary School, Maa Central Elementary School, Magallanes Central Elementary School, Quezon Central Elementary School, Quezon Central Elementary School, Teofilo Fernandez Elementary School, Villa Abrille Elementary School and Villafuerte Central Elementary School.
All will see action in the boys and girls 50-meter run, 100-meter run, 200-meter run, 400-meter run, 4×100-meter run relay, long jump and shot put competitions.
For the High School category they are Acacia National High School, Bernardo Carpio National High School, Cabantian National High School, Calinan National High School, Crossing Bayabas National High School, Daniel R. Aguinaldo National High School, Davao City National High School, Dona Carmen Denia National High School, Pablo Lorenzo National High School, G. Tajo National High School and Villafuerte Central National High School.
Entries for the High School category will take part in the boys and girsl 100-meter run, 200-meter run, 400-meter run, 800-meter run, 4×100-meter run relay, long jump, high jump, shot put and discuss throw.
All events will be handled by officials from the DepEd-XI.
Special-designed medals will be at stake for the winners in the one-day event presented by the GET Sports Incorporated.
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized