The City Disaster Risk and Reduction Management Office (CDRRMO) reported no major damage in the latest earthquake that hit the city on Monday night.
Only a 60-meter path walk along the bypass road in Ponte Verde Drive, Barangay Communal in Buhangin District collapsed following the quake.
The Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology (PhilVocs) said a 5.9 magnitude earthquake jolted Kadingilan, Bukidnon on Monday at 9:22 p.m.
Rodrigo Bustillo, the city’s disaster operations officer, said no “huge” damage were reported.
But he said they are inspecting infrastructures, especially those that sustained damages in the previous quakes.
Call center workers with offices located in high-rise buildings in the city and residents of high-rise condominiums ran for safety following the quake.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1