The City Disaster Risk and Reduction Management Office (CDRRMO) reported no major damage in the latest earthquake that hit the city on Monday night.
Only a 60-meter path walk along the bypass road in Ponte Verde Drive, Barangay Communal in Buhangin District collapsed following the quake.
The Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology (PhilVocs) said a 5.9 magnitude earthquake jolted Kadingilan, Bukidnon on Monday at 9:22 p.m.
Rodrigo Bustillo, the city’s disaster operations officer, said no “huge” damage were reported.
But he said they are inspecting infrastructures, especially those that sustained damages in the previous quakes.
Call center workers with offices located in high-rise buildings in the city and residents of high-rise condominiums ran for safety following the quake.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories