The City Disaster Risk and Reduction Management Office (CDRRMO) reported no major damage in the latest earthquake that hit the city on Monday night.
Only a 60-meter path walk along the bypass road in Ponte Verde Drive, Barangay Communal in Buhangin District collapsed following the quake.
The Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology (PhilVocs) said a 5.9 magnitude earthquake jolted Kadingilan, Bukidnon on Monday at 9:22 p.m.
Rodrigo Bustillo, the city’s disaster operations officer, said no “huge” damage were reported.
But he said they are inspecting infrastructures, especially those that sustained damages in the previous quakes.
Call center workers with offices located in high-rise buildings in the city and residents of high-rise condominiums ran for safety following the quake.
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead