The City Disaster Risk and Reduction Management Office (CDRRMO) reported no major damage in the latest earthquake that hit the city on Monday night.
Only a 60-meter path walk along the bypass road in Ponte Verde Drive, Barangay Communal in Buhangin District collapsed following the quake.
The Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology (PhilVocs) said a 5.9 magnitude earthquake jolted Kadingilan, Bukidnon on Monday at 9:22 p.m.
Rodrigo Bustillo, the city’s disaster operations officer, said no “huge” damage were reported.
But he said they are inspecting infrastructures, especially those that sustained damages in the previous quakes.
Call center workers with offices located in high-rise buildings in the city and residents of high-rise condominiums ran for safety following the quake.
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year