The Armed Forces of the Philippines sent its mobile kitchen to Makilala, North Cotabato to provide quake victims with hot meals.
On Nov. 15, 2019, the mobile kitchen arrived in Santos Land, Poblacion Makilala after motoring for an hour from Magsaysay, Davao del Sur.
Capt. Jerry Lamosao, the spokesperson of 10th Infantry Division, said AFP personnel started to serve hot meals to some 126 families, coming from Barangay Buena Vida and Buhay, all of Makilala.
“From feeding the defenders of war-torn Marawi, it now serves to feed the quake victims in North Cotabato,” he said.
Maj. Gen. Jose C. Faustino Jr. commander of the 10th ID, visited the evacuees in Santos Land.
“Rest assured that while we are conducting humanitarian assistance and disaster response operations, the 10th ID is relentlessly performing its core competency to protect the people from the communist terrorist group and left-leaning organizations supportive of the NPAs,” he said.
The mobile kitchen was donated to the AFP by South Korea in the aftermath of typhoon Yolanda.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success