Last Friday, November 15, we had the opportunity to grace the grand opening of Best Western Plus The Ivywall Resort Panglao, Bohol’s first international chain resort, and the first resort under the Best Western PLUS brand in the Visayas.
Located along the famous Alona Beach, Best Western The Ivywall Resort Panglao has 80 spacious well-appointed rooms all embracing a contemporary Filipino and Asian design.
“We are proud of our hotel’s world class amenities, truly worthy of the brand and its 4 star status,” said hotel manager Yvonne D. Villacorte, who’s been a friend since her Marco Polo Hotel in Manila and MGalllery Hotel days in Vietnam.
Yvonne also shared with us that their 80-room hotel has four accommodation categories – superior, deluxe, premier and family. They also have a special room that provide convenience and comfort for persons with disabilities.
Best Western Plus The Ivywall Resort Panglao boasts of an outdoor pool, spa, fitness center, game room, business center, ballroom/meeting rooms, all-day dining resto (showcasing tropical island cuisine prepared by celebrity chef Sau del Rosario) pool bar, bar lounge, and access to Bohol’s famous Alona Beach.
“It’s the perfect place to stay for travelers who want to explore Bohol’s unique attractions, as well as for those who want to hold meetings and events with a relaxing tropical beach vibe,” she added.
The resort’s opening program, hosted by the gorgeous Ms Universe 3rd runner up Shamcey Supsup-Lee, featured a fashion show by designer Ditta Sandico, production by 4 Elements, Christmas tree lighting, and special performance by Cebuano actor and singer Matteo Guidicelli.
- Duterte limits use of face shields to ‘closed, crowded’ areas
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- World Vision launches this year’s #GirlsCan movement to empower and support Filipino girls
- ALS Unit formed
- ROUGH CUTS | Longing for sustainable change?
- OFFICIAL | Digital vax certificates needed vs bogus cards
- Quiboloy threatens to run for president if…
- SEC launches 1-day online firm registration
- Davao Light acquires Safety Seal Certification
- Celebrate chocolate with SM Snack Exchange