The Davao City Oplan Tabang delivered relief goods to families
affected by earthquakes in Hagonoy, Davao del Sur on Thursday.
Col. Consolito Yecla, the Task Force Davao (TFD) commander, said around 570 families received the goods.
The TFD-led team brought some 1,150 food packs for residents in barangays Aplaya, Balutakay, Guhing and Leling, the most affected areas in Hagonoy.
Yecla said each family received two packs of goods.
Aside from the food packs, several rolls of trapal, 40 pieces of mosquito net, 40 pieces of blanket, 20 pieces of casserole and eight sacks of assorted clothes were also delivered.
The TFD commander said residents of Hagonoy were also affected by the earthquake but only few relief goods are given to them.
“The donations coming from the people of Davao will be delivered (to the victims) to make a difference to their life,” Yecla said.
The team is also composed of personnel from the City Mayor’s Office, City Social Service and Development Office (CSSDO), Public Safety and Security Command Center (PSSCC), City Engineers, Davao City Police Office (DCPO), and Highway Patrol Group.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1