Everything starts with a dream. We had the pleasure of interviewing remarkable people over the years and their stories always begin with “I had a dream.” This seed was planted into their consciousness and somehow, all their succeeding actions led them to achieve what they now enjoy. Their dreaming never stops, it pushes them to do greater things as they make even bigger dreams.
We all want to enjoy a balanced life that enables us to have equal measures of work and relaxation with our love ones. What good does it do a man if he has all the wealth in the world but could not see the sunrise or hear the singing of the cicadas at the gathering dusk?
Many motivational writers say that prosperity is not having more money but a way of thinking. History is replete with stories of men and women who shattered stereotypes and blazed new trails despite unspeakable odds. Locally, we have exemplary men and women who achieved great things not because the resources were easily available but because they focused on what they want and believed they can do it.
The internet provides so many links on prosperity consciousness and they all expound on the same theme. Everything starts in the mind and you cannot change your life unless you change the way you think. When we wake up in the morning, for instance, the first thing that crosses our mind is the schedule for the day and the many tasks that have to be done. We forget to get in touch with ourselves even if only to say “Thank you for a good rest,” giving our body and soul a little more time to relax.
Over the weekend, let us try to explore and practice prosperity consciousness to help us navigate with happiness and joy the life that we have.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories