Davao City – South Pacific Golf and Leisure Estates gears up for its grand opening day set on November 30 at its all-weather course located in Catalunan, Pequeno.
“We are excited to have our grand opening this November 30 and to back that up will be an invitational golf tournament,” said Jeren Fuentes, officer-in-charge of the South Pacific Golf and Leisure Estates on Thursday’s Davao Sportswriters Association (DSA) Forum at the SM City Davao.
The 18-hole all-weather course under the Sta. Lucia Realty Incorporated which was just newly-finished comprises a challenging experience for golfers as they traverse the full-length open layout complete with rolling greens within a natural setting of ponds and creeks. It will complete with its elegant clubhouse plus sumptuous food and an array of amenities.
Prior to its grand opening day, the South Pacific Golf and Leisure Estates will be staging the 2nd SB golf tournament set this November 16 and the UPLB Alumni Association Davao Incorporated 6th Loyalty Cup on November 24.
It was best remember when the course was fully-finished when it staged the recent ICTSI South Pacific Golf Pro-Am Classic, the 2019 Eaglemasters golf tournament, the Philippine Golf Tour and the University of Mindanao Par for the Bar Open golf tournament.
“Hole-in-one prizes will be at stake during the invitational tournament plus raffle prizes. It will be a fun-filled golfing activity for our guests and dignitaries,” added South Pacific Golf and Leisure Estates tournament coordinator Mariel Perono.
- Gawilan formalizes Tokyo Paralmpics bid
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 7,300 CASES FILED | City pursues charge vs violators of COVID-19 health protocols
- Air assets on standby to help LGUs send supplies, vaccines
- DOH XI | No new variant in Mati City
- KISSA AND DAWAT | Merit-based selection: Can it be done?
- TURNING POINT | Bubble herd immunity
- PLAIN AND SIMPLE | To vaccine or not
- ROUGH CUTS | Where ‘deception’ makes good strategy
- URC weathers difficult times with its people-first approach