On it’s 8th year, Scarevengers, Davao media’s annual Halloween get-together brought characters from the boob tube to life with a “Minute to Win It”-inspired competition held last November 10, back to its orginal home at SM City Davao Annex.
The event, hosted this year by Edge Davao, kicked off with SkyCable-sponsored quiz bee led by Jenny Loyola and Rex Delmo. Group 1, with members Che Palicte of PNA, Armando Fenequito of Radyo Pilipinasz, Angie Chagas of Bombo Radyo, and Amy Bandiola of Mindanao Times, won the game.
This year’s Scarevengers games champion is Group 5, with members Mark Perandos and Ace Perez of SunStar Davao, Marilyn Roque and this writer, representing Mindanao Times.
Second place is Group 4, with members Joselle Badilla of Philippine Daily Inquirer, Rudolph Alama of Philippine Information Agency, Macky Lim of SunStar Davao, and Annette Maligad of PTV 4, while 3rd place is Group 3, with members Arjoy Ceniza of Mindanao Daily Mirror, Rose Bernales of Sonshine Network, Roger G of PTV and Ruth Palo of Mindanao Daily Mirror.
Premium products and overnight accommodation to Davao’s top hotels and resorts were also raffled off during the games. Maya Padillo of Edge Davao won the grand prize, a 43″ smart TV courtesy of SkyCable.
This year’s Scarevengers is made possible by our friends at SM City Davao, SM Lanang Premier and SkyCable, with the generous support of Anytime Fitness, Giardino Gelato, Juice Cubi, dusitD2 Davao, DermPath, Park Inn by Raddison Davao, Universal Robina, Cebu Pacific, Marco Polo Davao, Seda Abreeza, San Miguel Beer, Krispy Kreme, HairFood Co., Waterfront Insular Hotel, and Smart Communications.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories