A plantilla worker of the Davao City Water District (DCWD) was arrested in a buy-bust operation in Buhangin on Friday night.
Maj. Roy Mateo, the Buhangin Police Station commander, identified the suspect as Rephon Carlos Gallego, 34, a resident of Gravahan, Matina.
The DCWD employee was is included in the watchlist of the directorate for intelligence of the Davao City Police Office.
Mateo said Gallego was arrested in a buy-bust operation conducted by the Buhangin police along Father Selga Street, near the University of Immaculate Conception (UIC) in Bankerohan, around 9 p.m. on Friday.
An undercover officer who acted as buyer was able to purchase P2,000 worth of shabu.
Three more sachets containing shabu were seized.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories