A plantilla worker of the Davao City Water District (DCWD) was arrested in a buy-bust operation in Buhangin on Friday night.
Maj. Roy Mateo, the Buhangin Police Station commander, identified the suspect as Rephon Carlos Gallego, 34, a resident of Gravahan, Matina.
The DCWD employee was is included in the watchlist of the directorate for intelligence of the Davao City Police Office.
Mateo said Gallego was arrested in a buy-bust operation conducted by the Buhangin police along Father Selga Street, near the University of Immaculate Conception (UIC) in Bankerohan, around 9 p.m. on Friday.
An undercover officer who acted as buyer was able to purchase P2,000 worth of shabu.
Three more sachets containing shabu were seized.
Share this post:
- Responder drowns
- HONORING MY MOTHER: Going your own way
- ROUGH CUTS| What’s behind Mayor Baste’s silence?
- Davao ICon 2023 showcases the region’s finest
- BJMP XI offers free rides every Thursdays this month
- FORTY-SOMETHING FIRST-TIME MOM | Confessions of an angry mama
- EGALITARIAN: Nano industry and spectrum of industries
- Globe Group shares story of purpose-led transformation in UN’s Vision 2045 documentary series
- Davao Light energizes four sitios in Davao del Norte
- Full confidence