A plantilla worker of the Davao City Water District (DCWD) was arrested in a buy-bust operation in Buhangin on Friday night.
Maj. Roy Mateo, the Buhangin Police Station commander, identified the suspect as Rephon Carlos Gallego, 34, a resident of Gravahan, Matina.
The DCWD employee was is included in the watchlist of the directorate for intelligence of the Davao City Police Office.
Mateo said Gallego was arrested in a buy-bust operation conducted by the Buhangin police along Father Selga Street, near the University of Immaculate Conception (UIC) in Bankerohan, around 9 p.m. on Friday.
An undercover officer who acted as buyer was able to purchase P2,000 worth of shabu.
Three more sachets containing shabu were seized.
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat