A plantilla worker of the Davao City Water District (DCWD) was arrested in a buy-bust operation in Buhangin on Friday night.
Maj. Roy Mateo, the Buhangin Police Station commander, identified the suspect as Rephon Carlos Gallego, 34, a resident of Gravahan, Matina.
The DCWD employee was is included in the watchlist of the directorate for intelligence of the Davao City Police Office.
Mateo said Gallego was arrested in a buy-bust operation conducted by the Buhangin police along Father Selga Street, near the University of Immaculate Conception (UIC) in Bankerohan, around 9 p.m. on Friday.
An undercover officer who acted as buyer was able to purchase P2,000 worth of shabu.
Three more sachets containing shabu were seized.
- REFLECTIONS | More evils: Cults, “possession,” pornography and child abuse
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Before there was EDSA, there was Claveria
- ROUGH CUTS… | The other face of Davao City
- TIMESMAN | My life story
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- Parents of kids with seizure episodes urged to seek medical checkup ASAP
- Davao Light honors scholars, board passers
- SMB’s 14th ‘Trees Brew Life’ regreens Panigan Watershed
- 337 NPA guerrillas neutralized from Jan to Sept: EastMinCom
- Floods, landslides in Region XI displace 10,000 people: RDRRMC