A plantilla worker of the Davao City Water District (DCWD) was arrested in a buy-bust operation in Buhangin on Friday night.
Maj. Roy Mateo, the Buhangin Police Station commander, identified the suspect as Rephon Carlos Gallego, 34, a resident of Gravahan, Matina.
The DCWD employee was is included in the watchlist of the directorate for intelligence of the Davao City Police Office.
Mateo said Gallego was arrested in a buy-bust operation conducted by the Buhangin police along Father Selga Street, near the University of Immaculate Conception (UIC) in Bankerohan, around 9 p.m. on Friday.
An undercover officer who acted as buyer was able to purchase P2,000 worth of shabu.
Three more sachets containing shabu were seized.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission