A 42-year-old man was arrested in a joint buy-bust operation conducted by the Talomo Police Station’s Drug Enforcement Team and Panabo police in Purok Sibuyas, Barangay Gredu, Panabo City at 10:15 p.m. on Thursday.
The operation led by Maj. Ronald Lao, the Regional Special Operations Group-Drug Enforcement Unit head, in coordination with the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency XI.
Lao, also the Talomo police commander, identified the suspect as John Michael Panes Pansacala, 42, married, unemployed, and a resident of Feeder Road 2, Barangay Tibal-og, Sto. Tomas, Davao del Norte.
He said Pansacala was on the Directorate for Intelligence watchlist.
According to the report, the suspect was arrested after completed the transaction with a poseur-buyer who purchased P10,000 worth of drugs at the fastfood chain’s parking lot along Purok Sibuyas, Barangay Gredu.
Confiscated from his possession were various sachets containing alleged shabu with an estimated market value of P30,000. The suspect will be facing a charge in violation of Republic Act 9165, also known as the Comprehensive Dangerous Act of 2002.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market