The director of the Davao City Police Office said he will strengthen the Shield 911, a security plan initiated by his predecessor, Col. Alexander Tagum.
Col. Kirby John Kraft said they will also enhance the Special Motorcycle Quick Reaction Team to respond immediately to crimes.
“This to strengthen the city campaign plan of former city police office director, Col. Alexander Tagum,” he said.
“So, as we can see, the Special Weapon and Tactics Team (SWAT) is ready with their van but because of the traffic it cannot easily go through, so we have created Special Motorcycle Quick Reaction Team, ” Kraft said.
He also said they have Oplan Bantay Bathala, a security plan to secure all churches during Sundays, particularly during the Yuletide season.
Also, he said they will also implement the Counter Intelligence Community Awareness and Mobilization, which seeks to mobilize all Davaeoños to cooperate the safety plan.
- MG Mall Of Asia joins MG Philippines’ Nationwide Dealership Network, and is the first MG Dealership to feature a unique MG “Carffé” Coffee Shop
- EGALITARIAN | Catching up with our neighbors
- CHEMICAL SPILL | Public warned vs. water activities at Davao River until declared safe
- Kadayawan 3D light show at City Hall starts on Aug. 5
- Ex-DA chief Piñol calls for NFA revival to promote PH banana
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Family album
- ROUGH CUTS | Our hat off the CHO
- SEC cancels Flying Bear’s lending license, registration
- City readies aid to quake victims
- LGU, DOH link to enhance campaign on family planning