The director of the Davao City Police Office said he will strengthen the Shield 911, a security plan initiated by his predecessor, Col. Alexander Tagum.
Col. Kirby John Kraft said they will also enhance the Special Motorcycle Quick Reaction Team to respond immediately to crimes.
“This to strengthen the city campaign plan of former city police office director, Col. Alexander Tagum,” he said.
“So, as we can see, the Special Weapon and Tactics Team (SWAT) is ready with their van but because of the traffic it cannot easily go through, so we have created Special Motorcycle Quick Reaction Team, ” Kraft said.
He also said they have Oplan Bantay Bathala, a security plan to secure all churches during Sundays, particularly during the Yuletide season.
Also, he said they will also implement the Counter Intelligence Community Awareness and Mobilization, which seeks to mobilize all Davaeoños to cooperate the safety plan.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories