The director of the Davao City Police Office said he will strengthen the Shield 911, a security plan initiated by his predecessor, Col. Alexander Tagum.
Col. Kirby John Kraft said they will also enhance the Special Motorcycle Quick Reaction Team to respond immediately to crimes.
“This to strengthen the city campaign plan of former city police office director, Col. Alexander Tagum,” he said.
“So, as we can see, the Special Weapon and Tactics Team (SWAT) is ready with their van but because of the traffic it cannot easily go through, so we have created Special Motorcycle Quick Reaction Team, ” Kraft said.
He also said they have Oplan Bantay Bathala, a security plan to secure all churches during Sundays, particularly during the Yuletide season.
Also, he said they will also implement the Counter Intelligence Community Awareness and Mobilization, which seeks to mobilize all Davaeoños to cooperate the safety plan.
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead