The director of the Davao City Police Office said he will strengthen the Shield 911, a security plan initiated by his predecessor, Col. Alexander Tagum.
Col. Kirby John Kraft said they will also enhance the Special Motorcycle Quick Reaction Team to respond immediately to crimes.
“This to strengthen the city campaign plan of former city police office director, Col. Alexander Tagum,” he said.
“So, as we can see, the Special Weapon and Tactics Team (SWAT) is ready with their van but because of the traffic it cannot easily go through, so we have created Special Motorcycle Quick Reaction Team, ” Kraft said.
He also said they have Oplan Bantay Bathala, a security plan to secure all churches during Sundays, particularly during the Yuletide season.
Also, he said they will also implement the Counter Intelligence Community Awareness and Mobilization, which seeks to mobilize all Davaeoños to cooperate the safety plan.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success