The Task Force Davao (TFD) handed over relief goods to 10 barangays of Magsaysay, Davao del Sur.
According to Col. Consolito Yecla, TFD commander, the assistance is part of Oplan Tabang spearheaded by the City Mayor’s Office and other executive offices, along with the Army, Philippine National Police (PNP), Minute Burger, and civilian volunteers.
The following goods are distributed to the Magsaysay: Food Packs – 3,000 packs, Water – 214 boxes of water, Trapal – 30 rolls, Clothes – 1 sack (50 pcs), Blankets – 5 sacks (75 pcs), Banig -sack (30 pcs), Medicines – 3 boxes and Mosquito net – 2 sacks (30 pcs).
The goods will be properly checked in to the provincial and municipal Emergency Operation Center (EOC) in which the target evacuation areas have already been coordinated with the EOC.
Meanwhile, City Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Office (CDRRMO) head Alfredo Baloran handed over the 4.2 million approved calamity fund to the quake-affected areas.
The check will addressed directly to the concerned beneficiaries.
Aside from cash assistance, the city also extended relief goods to the affected areas, as well as personnel augmentation and equipment during the search and rescue operation of the Office of the Civil Defense (OCD) in Davao del Sur.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission