Authorities have installed a UHF conventional repeater in Bansalan, Davao del Sur to establish radio communication link in the towns of Hagonoy, Kiblawan and Magsaysay, all in the same province.
The Regional Communication and Electronics Office (RCEO) under the Philippine National Police’s Regional Office installed the communication device at Mt. Carmel, Kinuskusan.
A team from RCEO, led by Capt. Teofilo Kinazo, issued 14 handheld radios to Barangay Poblacion, Magsaysay last Saturday.
Likewise, the Incident Crisis Management Center (ICMC), located at the Magsaysay Complex, was also provided with radio communication to link with provincial police office of Davao del Sur.
Brig. Gen. Filmore Escobal, police regional director, said the set of communication equipment will aid the government agencies in the quake-stricken areas for “prompt response.”
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories