Authorities have installed a UHF conventional repeater in Bansalan, Davao del Sur to establish radio communication link in the towns of Hagonoy, Kiblawan and Magsaysay, all in the same province.
The Regional Communication and Electronics Office (RCEO) under the Philippine National Police’s Regional Office installed the communication device at Mt. Carmel, Kinuskusan.
A team from RCEO, led by Capt. Teofilo Kinazo, issued 14 handheld radios to Barangay Poblacion, Magsaysay last Saturday.
Likewise, the Incident Crisis Management Center (ICMC), located at the Magsaysay Complex, was also provided with radio communication to link with provincial police office of Davao del Sur.
Brig. Gen. Filmore Escobal, police regional director, said the set of communication equipment will aid the government agencies in the quake-stricken areas for “prompt response.”
- MG Mall Of Asia joins MG Philippines’ Nationwide Dealership Network, and is the first MG Dealership to feature a unique MG “Carffé” Coffee Shop
- EGALITARIAN | Catching up with our neighbors
- CHEMICAL SPILL | Public warned vs. water activities at Davao River until declared safe
- Kadayawan 3D light show at City Hall starts on Aug. 5
- Ex-DA chief Piñol calls for NFA revival to promote PH banana
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Family album
- ROUGH CUTS | Our hat off the CHO
- SEC cancels Flying Bear’s lending license, registration
- City readies aid to quake victims
- LGU, DOH link to enhance campaign on family planning