Authorities have installed a UHF conventional repeater in Bansalan, Davao del Sur to establish radio communication link in the towns of Hagonoy, Kiblawan and Magsaysay, all in the same province.
The Regional Communication and Electronics Office (RCEO) under the Philippine National Police’s Regional Office installed the communication device at Mt. Carmel, Kinuskusan.
A team from RCEO, led by Capt. Teofilo Kinazo, issued 14 handheld radios to Barangay Poblacion, Magsaysay last Saturday.
Likewise, the Incident Crisis Management Center (ICMC), located at the Magsaysay Complex, was also provided with radio communication to link with provincial police office of Davao del Sur.
Brig. Gen. Filmore Escobal, police regional director, said the set of communication equipment will aid the government agencies in the quake-stricken areas for “prompt response.”
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success