Authorities have installed a UHF conventional repeater in Bansalan, Davao del Sur to establish radio communication link in the towns of Hagonoy, Kiblawan and Magsaysay, all in the same province.
The Regional Communication and Electronics Office (RCEO) under the Philippine National Police’s Regional Office installed the communication device at Mt. Carmel, Kinuskusan.
A team from RCEO, led by Capt. Teofilo Kinazo, issued 14 handheld radios to Barangay Poblacion, Magsaysay last Saturday.
Likewise, the Incident Crisis Management Center (ICMC), located at the Magsaysay Complex, was also provided with radio communication to link with provincial police office of Davao del Sur.
Brig. Gen. Filmore Escobal, police regional director, said the set of communication equipment will aid the government agencies in the quake-stricken areas for “prompt response.”
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1