Authorities have installed a UHF conventional repeater in Bansalan, Davao del Sur to establish radio communication link in the towns of Hagonoy, Kiblawan and Magsaysay, all in the same province.
The Regional Communication and Electronics Office (RCEO) under the Philippine National Police’s Regional Office installed the communication device at Mt. Carmel, Kinuskusan.
A team from RCEO, led by Capt. Teofilo Kinazo, issued 14 handheld radios to Barangay Poblacion, Magsaysay last Saturday.
Likewise, the Incident Crisis Management Center (ICMC), located at the Magsaysay Complex, was also provided with radio communication to link with provincial police office of Davao del Sur.
Brig. Gen. Filmore Escobal, police regional director, said the set of communication equipment will aid the government agencies in the quake-stricken areas for “prompt response.”
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead