Davao Oriental Governor Nelson Dayanghirang is now Davao Region’s new Regional Peace and Order Council (RPOC) Chairman.
Governor Dayanghirang, along with other newly appointed government officials, took his oath during the oath-taking ceremony presided by President Rodrigo Duterte yesterday, October 28, 2019, at the Malcañang Palace.
As Governor Dayanghirang takes the challenge of being the new RPOC chairman, he vows his commitment to continue the RPOC’s momentum in the implementation of policies and strategies that would boost the region’s peace and order.
He also committed to share his province’s effective peace and development strategies, particularly his province’s localized implementation of President Duterte’s Executive Order 70 or the Whole-of-Nation Approach to Attain Sustainable Peace and to End Insurgency which is now making headway in Davao Oriental’s peace and development efforts.
The Regional Peace and Order Council (RPOC) is a special policy-making body and a government platform consisting of various agencies aiming for stronger collaboration between LGUs, law enforcement, and communities to fight criminality, illegal drugs, insurgency, and violent extremism.
Alongside RPOC Vice Chairman 10th Infantry Division Commander Major General Jose Faustino Jr., Governor Dayanghirang will assume the chairmanship of the RPOC from his predecessor Compostela Valley Province (soon-to-be Davao de Oro) Governor Jayvee Tyrone Uy who now takes the lead as the new Chairman of the Davao Regional Development Council (RDC). PIO
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success