The city has launched its new hotlines to better serve the residents 24/7.
In a release from the City Information Office, the hotlines will be operation from Monday to Sunday.
There are six hotlines for public safety and security concerns and two hotlines where residents can call to lodge their complaints.
For public safety and security concerns, the public can contact the Task Force Davao (TFD) or/and the Davao City Police Office (DCPO).
The TFD numbers are 0917-131-4333, 0999-227-1111, and 224-0911.
The DCPO numbers are 0917-131-5333, 0919-070-2222, and 285-0911
For complaints, reports and suggestions, the public can call 0917-131-2333 and 0919-072-2222.
Authorities are warning the public not to make prank calls on the hotlines.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success