The ASEAN Tourism Forum Travel Exchange (TRAVEX) will add a new business speed-dating component to the three-day TRAVEX from January 14 to 16, 2020 in Brunei Darussalam.
Attending buyers and sellers will have the opportunity to engage with each other in this fast-paced activity prior to business appointment and exhibition days.
“A delegate can easily expect to exchange, at least, 60 business contacts during the activity – this is on top of their pre-scheduled business appointments over the next 2 days,” said TTG Asia Media managing director Darren Ng.
TTG Events, organisers of ATF 2020 TRAVEX are targeting a minimum 1 to 1 buyer-seller ratio, with confirmed representation of suppliers from all 10 ASEAN destinations.
ATF, the longest-running annual ASEAN leisure travel trade event, is a cooperative regional effort to promote the Association of Southeast Asian Nations region as one tourist destination. For programme updates, visit www.atfbrunei2020.com.
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year