The ASEAN Tourism Forum Travel Exchange (TRAVEX) will add a new business speed-dating component to the three-day TRAVEX from January 14 to 16, 2020 in Brunei Darussalam.
Attending buyers and sellers will have the opportunity to engage with each other in this fast-paced activity prior to business appointment and exhibition days.
“A delegate can easily expect to exchange, at least, 60 business contacts during the activity – this is on top of their pre-scheduled business appointments over the next 2 days,” said TTG Asia Media managing director Darren Ng.
TTG Events, organisers of ATF 2020 TRAVEX are targeting a minimum 1 to 1 buyer-seller ratio, with confirmed representation of suppliers from all 10 ASEAN destinations.
ATF, the longest-running annual ASEAN leisure travel trade event, is a cooperative regional effort to promote the Association of Southeast Asian Nations region as one tourist destination. For programme updates, visit www.atfbrunei2020.com.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market