The ASEAN Tourism Forum Travel Exchange (TRAVEX) will add a new business speed-dating component to the three-day TRAVEX from January 14 to 16, 2020 in Brunei Darussalam.
Attending buyers and sellers will have the opportunity to engage with each other in this fast-paced activity prior to business appointment and exhibition days.
“A delegate can easily expect to exchange, at least, 60 business contacts during the activity – this is on top of their pre-scheduled business appointments over the next 2 days,” said TTG Asia Media managing director Darren Ng.
TTG Events, organisers of ATF 2020 TRAVEX are targeting a minimum 1 to 1 buyer-seller ratio, with confirmed representation of suppliers from all 10 ASEAN destinations.
ATF, the longest-running annual ASEAN leisure travel trade event, is a cooperative regional effort to promote the Association of Southeast Asian Nations region as one tourist destination. For programme updates, visit www.atfbrunei2020.com.
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead