City Transport and Traffic Management Office (CTTMO) representative Joel Santos has reminded vendors outside the cemeteries to clear the sidewalks during the holidays.
Santos said they have coordinated with cemetery administration to tell the vendors to observe the two-third, one-third policy.
The two-third, one-third policy of the city allows vendors to occupy one-third of the sidewalks while the two-third is for pedestrians.
Santos said the policy is mandated to ensure all sidewalks are free from any obstruction.
He said vendors themselves should follow the mandate because they have long been informed about the policy.
While the CTTMO has no plan in conducting any confiscation during Undas, he said they will continue to monitor sidewalks in the city, particularly in the cemeteries.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon