City Transport and Traffic Management Office (CTTMO) representative Joel Santos has reminded vendors outside the cemeteries to clear the sidewalks during the holidays.
Santos said they have coordinated with cemetery administration to tell the vendors to observe the two-third, one-third policy.
The two-third, one-third policy of the city allows vendors to occupy one-third of the sidewalks while the two-third is for pedestrians.
Santos said the policy is mandated to ensure all sidewalks are free from any obstruction.
He said vendors themselves should follow the mandate because they have long been informed about the policy.
While the CTTMO has no plan in conducting any confiscation during Undas, he said they will continue to monitor sidewalks in the city, particularly in the cemeteries.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market