DAVAO CITY — The Gov. Claude P. Bautista Invitational Boxing Derby will be held at the Malita Municipal Gym on Oct. 27 at Malita, Davao Occidental.
Provincial sports coordinator Leo Manisan said six teams were invited to see action in a one-day slugfest.
Boxers will come from this city, Panabo City, Compostela Valley Province, Davao del Sur, Sto. Tomas, Davao del Norte, and Davao Occidental.
The categories are 38kg, 42kg and 44kg for schoolboys; 46kg, 48kg, and 50kg for junior boys; 49kg, 52kg, 56kg, and 60kg for youth boys.
‘‘The teams will all weigh-in in the morning of Oct. 27 while the tournament will start at 2 p.m.,’’ Manisan said.
The event is a part of the fourth founding anniversary of Davao Occidental.
By Lito Delos Reyes
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market