India President Ram Nath Kovind commended Go Negosyo advocacy led by its founder, Presidential Adviser for Entrepreneurship Joey Concepcion, for making a significant contribution to fostering new enterprises in the Philippines, during his speech at the India-Philippines Bussiness Conclave and 4th India-ASEAN Business Summit last October 19. President Kovind also added, “I had the pleasure of presenting India’s Padma Shri award to Mr. Joey Concepcion in New Delhi last year for his work in this field.”
Asean Family Business Conference 2019
The ASEAN Business Advisory Council Philippines, together with Go Negosyo led by PA Joey Concepcion and the Singapore Management University successfully gathered more than 800 participants last October 21 on the first-ever Family Business Conference 2019. In attendance were Chris Po of Century Pacific Food, Inc., Michael Tan of Lucio Tan Group Inc., Herbert Sy and Hans Sy of SM Prime Holdings, Prof. Annie Koh of SMU, Justo Ortiz of Union Bank, Dr. Robert Yap of YCH Group, Serge Pun of Yoma Strategic Holdings, Inc., William Belo of Wilcon Depot, Rex Daryanani of FICCI, Tennyson Chen of Bounty Fresh, Naty Cheng of Multiflex RNC PH, Dr. Lee Oi Kum of Houde Foundation, among others. Members of the diplomatic corps, Go Negosyo mentors, business organizations, and small and medium enterprises were also present.
Advertiser posts are paid posts published by Mindanao Times. For inquiries, message us at our Facebook Page, www.facebook.com/MindanaoTimes.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success