India President Ram Nath Kovind commended Go Negosyo advocacy led by its founder, Presidential Adviser for Entrepreneurship Joey Concepcion, for making a significant contribution to fostering new enterprises in the Philippines, during his speech at the India-Philippines Bussiness Conclave and 4th India-ASEAN Business Summit last October 19. President Kovind also added, “I had the pleasure of presenting India’s Padma Shri award to Mr. Joey Concepcion in New Delhi last year for his work in this field.”
Asean Family Business Conference 2019
The ASEAN Business Advisory Council Philippines, together with Go Negosyo led by PA Joey Concepcion and the Singapore Management University successfully gathered more than 800 participants last October 21 on the first-ever Family Business Conference 2019. In attendance were Chris Po of Century Pacific Food, Inc., Michael Tan of Lucio Tan Group Inc., Herbert Sy and Hans Sy of SM Prime Holdings, Prof. Annie Koh of SMU, Justo Ortiz of Union Bank, Dr. Robert Yap of YCH Group, Serge Pun of Yoma Strategic Holdings, Inc., William Belo of Wilcon Depot, Rex Daryanani of FICCI, Tennyson Chen of Bounty Fresh, Naty Cheng of Multiflex RNC PH, Dr. Lee Oi Kum of Houde Foundation, among others. Members of the diplomatic corps, Go Negosyo mentors, business organizations, and small and medium enterprises were also present.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories