The Department of Science and Technology (DOST) XI will highlight science, technology and innovation at the Regional Science and Technology Week on Oct. 28 at the SMX Convention Center in SM Lanang.
The three-day event is part of the annual National Science and Technology Week, which showcases the capability of science experts and inspire the youth and other sectors to patronize local tech.
“We have embarked on this project, the science for change, to bring science closer to the people, not only in urban areas, but the grassroots in the countryside because they are the ones that need the scientific outputs of our researchers,” Anthony Sales, DOST XI regional director, said.
The DOST XI encouraged the public to take part in the annual exhibit, which is open for all.
The RSTW will be simultaneously conducted with the Regional Invention Contest and Exhibits.
- Responder drowns
- HONORING MY MOTHER: Going your own way
- ROUGH CUTS| What’s behind Mayor Baste’s silence?
- Davao ICon 2023 showcases the region’s finest
- BJMP XI offers free rides every Thursdays this month
- FORTY-SOMETHING FIRST-TIME MOM | Confessions of an angry mama
- EGALITARIAN: Nano industry and spectrum of industries
- Globe Group shares story of purpose-led transformation in UN’s Vision 2045 documentary series
- Davao Light energizes four sitios in Davao del Norte
- Full confidence