The Department of Science and Technology (DOST) XI will highlight science, technology and innovation at the Regional Science and Technology Week on Oct. 28 at the SMX Convention Center in SM Lanang.
The three-day event is part of the annual National Science and Technology Week, which showcases the capability of science experts and inspire the youth and other sectors to patronize local tech.
“We have embarked on this project, the science for change, to bring science closer to the people, not only in urban areas, but the grassroots in the countryside because they are the ones that need the scientific outputs of our researchers,” Anthony Sales, DOST XI regional director, said.
The DOST XI encouraged the public to take part in the annual exhibit, which is open for all.
The RSTW will be simultaneously conducted with the Regional Invention Contest and Exhibits.
- AboitizPower celebrates Women’s Month
- P31-million in fire damage recorded in Q1 2023
- Safe travels
- Dry spell looms
- No rest for weary as Davao City gears up for Holy Week
- 10th ID chief thanks security cluster for orderly Ironman
- ROUGH CUTS| Two new influential neighbors
- Bukidnon Ranch Shifts Away from Traditional Cattle Breeding through Bionova’s Biotech
- Davao City assesses safety measures after Ironman triathlete’s passing
- PRO XI to look into lapses after Ironman athlete crashes into boy