The Department of Science and Technology (DOST) XI will highlight science, technology and innovation at the Regional Science and Technology Week on Oct. 28 at the SMX Convention Center in SM Lanang.
The three-day event is part of the annual National Science and Technology Week, which showcases the capability of science experts and inspire the youth and other sectors to patronize local tech.
“We have embarked on this project, the science for change, to bring science closer to the people, not only in urban areas, but the grassroots in the countryside because they are the ones that need the scientific outputs of our researchers,” Anthony Sales, DOST XI regional director, said.
The DOST XI encouraged the public to take part in the annual exhibit, which is open for all.
The RSTW will be simultaneously conducted with the Regional Invention Contest and Exhibits.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market