Aling Foping’s Halo-Halo, Atbp opened their latest branch last Oct. 18 at the food court of Abreeza Mall.
With their 3rd outlet – next to MTS and Eden Nature Park, patrons residing in the northern part of the city can now satisfy their craving for Aling Foping’s Classic, Special and Ultimate Halo-Halo, with all the ingredients in one delectable and generous serving. Not to be missed also is their Durian Halo-Halo.
Aside from Halo-Halo, they also serve their bestselling bibingka, chili con karne, croquetas, and green salad.
The blessing was officiated by Father Bong Gonzaga.
- Gawilan formalizes Tokyo Paralmpics bid
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 7,300 CASES FILED | City pursues charge vs violators of COVID-19 health protocols
- Air assets on standby to help LGUs send supplies, vaccines
- DOH XI | No new variant in Mati City
- KISSA AND DAWAT | Merit-based selection: Can it be done?
- TURNING POINT | Bubble herd immunity
- PLAIN AND SIMPLE | To vaccine or not
- ROUGH CUTS | Where ‘deception’ makes good strategy
- URC weathers difficult times with its people-first approach