Aling Foping’s Halo-Halo, Atbp opened their latest branch last Oct. 18 at the food court of Abreeza Mall.
With their 3rd outlet – next to MTS and Eden Nature Park, patrons residing in the northern part of the city can now satisfy their craving for Aling Foping’s Classic, Special and Ultimate Halo-Halo, with all the ingredients in one delectable and generous serving. Not to be missed also is their Durian Halo-Halo.
Aside from Halo-Halo, they also serve their bestselling bibingka, chili con karne, croquetas, and green salad.
The blessing was officiated by Father Bong Gonzaga.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories