Aling Foping’s Halo-Halo, Atbp opened their latest branch last Oct. 18 at the food court of Abreeza Mall.
With their 3rd outlet – next to MTS and Eden Nature Park, patrons residing in the northern part of the city can now satisfy their craving for Aling Foping’s Classic, Special and Ultimate Halo-Halo, with all the ingredients in one delectable and generous serving. Not to be missed also is their Durian Halo-Halo.
Aside from Halo-Halo, they also serve their bestselling bibingka, chili con karne, croquetas, and green salad.
The blessing was officiated by Father Bong Gonzaga.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission