While much has been written about the Mindanao Art Festival, including the fullest account given by Karl Gaspar of MindaNews and published in Mindanao Times recently, still we welcome the opportunity to be able to show the photos taken the day after the formal opening, going with the flow of people viewing the artworks.
There we met artist Alex Alagon who showed us his art works and talked about how the artists have grown in number in Davao City to come up with this project, the first time it was mounted at GMall for everyone to see.
Much of the featured works were also those of Kublai Millan, who has earned a name for himself not only in the country but in the international art scene.
Photo credits: Ferdinand Mesias
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year