While much has been written about the Mindanao Art Festival, including the fullest account given by Karl Gaspar of MindaNews and published in Mindanao Times recently, still we welcome the opportunity to be able to show the photos taken the day after the formal opening, going with the flow of people viewing the artworks.
There we met artist Alex Alagon who showed us his art works and talked about how the artists have grown in number in Davao City to come up with this project, the first time it was mounted at GMall for everyone to see.
Much of the featured works were also those of Kublai Millan, who has earned a name for himself not only in the country but in the international art scene.
Photo credits: Ferdinand Mesias
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success