While much has been written about the Mindanao Art Festival, including the fullest account given by Karl Gaspar of MindaNews and published in Mindanao Times recently, still we welcome the opportunity to be able to show the photos taken the day after the formal opening, going with the flow of people viewing the artworks.
There we met artist Alex Alagon who showed us his art works and talked about how the artists have grown in number in Davao City to come up with this project, the first time it was mounted at GMall for everyone to see.
Much of the featured works were also those of Kublai Millan, who has earned a name for himself not only in the country but in the international art scene.
Photo credits: Ferdinand Mesias
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1