While much has been written about the Mindanao Art Festival, including the fullest account given by Karl Gaspar of MindaNews and published in Mindanao Times recently, still we welcome the opportunity to be able to show the photos taken the day after the formal opening, going with the flow of people viewing the artworks.
There we met artist Alex Alagon who showed us his art works and talked about how the artists have grown in number in Davao City to come up with this project, the first time it was mounted at GMall for everyone to see.
Much of the featured works were also those of Kublai Millan, who has earned a name for himself not only in the country but in the international art scene.
Photo credits: Ferdinand Mesias
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories