SM Prime Holdings, Inc. (SM Prime), one of the largest integrated property developers in Southeast Asia, has chosen AboitizPower to supply 15 of its facilities with reliable and cost-effective power.
During a ceremonial signing at Conrad Manila in Pasay City on August 7, SM Prime entered into a Retail Electricity Supply (RES) contract with AboitizPower to supply the Company with an aggregate demand of 50 up to 110 megawatts (MW) for three years.
“With our continuous expansion in the coming years, we need a power supplier that will enable us to support our existing and future partners with reliable and cost-effective power. We believe that AboitizPower, with its extensive power generation assets, can provide what we are looking for,” SM Prime Holdings President Jeffrey C. Lim said.
Emmanuel V. Rubio, AboitizPower Chief Operating Officer, said the Company is delighted to be SM Prime’s power partner of choice, with the two entities sharing the same goal of leaving a positive impact on their communities.
“We are more than honored to be chosen by SM Prime as its supplier of choice. We are excited to more than just provide reliable and cost-efficient power supply, but to also work with them in looking for better solutions to support SM Prime’s thrust in providing its customers with top quality products and services,” he said.
With its portfolio of renewable energy and thermal power plants located all over the country, AboitizPower, together with its partners, currently has a net sellable capacity of 4,471 MW.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories