SM Prime Holdings, Inc. (SM Prime), one of the largest integrated property developers in Southeast Asia, has chosen AboitizPower to supply 15 of its facilities with reliable and cost-effective power.
During a ceremonial signing at Conrad Manila in Pasay City on August 7, SM Prime entered into a Retail Electricity Supply (RES) contract with AboitizPower to supply the Company with an aggregate demand of 50 up to 110 megawatts (MW) for three years.
“With our continuous expansion in the coming years, we need a power supplier that will enable us to support our existing and future partners with reliable and cost-effective power. We believe that AboitizPower, with its extensive power generation assets, can provide what we are looking for,” SM Prime Holdings President Jeffrey C. Lim said.
Emmanuel V. Rubio, AboitizPower Chief Operating Officer, said the Company is delighted to be SM Prime’s power partner of choice, with the two entities sharing the same goal of leaving a positive impact on their communities.
“We are more than honored to be chosen by SM Prime as its supplier of choice. We are excited to more than just provide reliable and cost-efficient power supply, but to also work with them in looking for better solutions to support SM Prime’s thrust in providing its customers with top quality products and services,” he said.
With its portfolio of renewable energy and thermal power plants located all over the country, AboitizPower, together with its partners, currently has a net sellable capacity of 4,471 MW.
Advertiser posts are paid posts published by Mindanao Times. For inquiries, message us at our Facebook Page, www.facebook.com/MindanaoTimes.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success